 Technic / 9006
9005  |  9007
Subject:
promissed hovercraft ver02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:25:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

hi
as i promissed... here it is
general link (after moderation)

pictures
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/downside01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/skirtpart02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/topview01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/tunnel01.jpg

and movies
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/movies/12v_32xbric
k1x16.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/movies/12v_drop.av
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/movies/12v_drop2.a
vi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/movies/12v_rollero
ntop.avi
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/pixsrv/Hovercraft/ver02/movies/9v_fly.avi

sorry about the quality but i hadn't good camera
and i had to use internet cam so... you know
but the design is not really changed
it is bigger (53cm diameter)
i used lighter plastic film
shorter skirt
and the tunnel has been done with more care
the propellor is the same
and as you can see IT USES 9V so it is more-pure-lego :))) than the first
version
it drifts because it has almost no friction at all
so even the wire can tilt the body and then the air escapes from the oposite
side

i'm proud of it (excluding the quality of photos and movies)
it even lifts my roller :)))

regards
pixel