 Technic / 7297
Re: DETAILS: 8011 Jango Fett & 8012 Super Battle Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 12:36:36 GMT

"Kyle Beatty" <carbunicle@appleogue.net> writes:
In lugnet.technic, William R. Ward writes:
"Todd Amacher" <atamacher@yahoo.com> writes:
I managed to get 2 of the battle droids and a Slave 1 before they
were recalled. BTW, the joint elements in 8012 are compatible with
the Alpha Team arm and socket elements. I'm working on a humanoid
mecha project with the pieces and so far, it seems that they can
support a good deal of weight.

Recalled?????  Why?

I think 'hold until release date' was the intended meaning.

I hope so.  In the world of toys, "recalled" has a very particular
meaning, one I hate to see connected to LEGO.  The bruhaha over the
Ogel base last year was just dumb, and I was afraid that Todd may have
heard of something similar with the Ep.II sets...

--Bill.