 Technic / 7233
Re: DETAILS: 8011 Jango Fett & 8012 Super Battle Droid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2002 19:17:10 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:

Actually my dream is if you could buy LEGO pieces by weight, just
scoop them up in a bag and then pay per kilo. Just like in candy
stores.

Imagine hand picking beams, gears, 1x2 liftarms and joints all in a
bag and only pay for the parts you actually want/need...
/Tobbe

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/

I've already done this. A guy called Jon Hayward sells bricks by weight at
UK Legofest's. He sets up loads of boxe's on tables and you just rifle
through them. You put your selected parts in a freezer bag.

You can get all sorts of great parts. I once cleaned him out of
differential's by buying all five, by weight! not individually.

Steve