 Technic / 7257
MOC: crawler crane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:44:31 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

As Dennis, Jennifer, T.J. and others have the big technic crane scene pretty
much sown up, I decided to go in the other direction, and bring a fully
functioning crane to the minifig scale, for all those large town lifting
jobs. So here it is: http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/crawlercrane

Enjoy!

ROSCO