 Technic / 7066
7065  |  7067
Subject:
New MOCs, some entries for the TOWN Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 01:13:28 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've been pretty busy lately. The following represents about two months of
work and it's all stuff I built for the recent TEXLUG meeting.

For the 2002 TOWN contest:

D Large buildings
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/row/ Row Buildings
3 small connected office buildings.

N Bridges
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/tr_br/ Railroad Bridge
A 2-span truss bridge, with approaches, for trains.

And not for the contest, but for the train folks:
http://www.texbrick.com/creations/trains1/
A few freight cars and a Union Pacific locomotive.

thanks,
TJ Avery