 Technic / 6632
6631  |  6633
Subject:
Technica 4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 23:47:13 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi:

With 2002 being the 25th anniversary of Technic I thought
this would be a good time for one last major redesign of
my Technica site (well we started in 2001).

With so many excellent part and set databases now available
online I hope you find a static site about a single subject
still worthwhile. I have certianly enjoyed working on it over
the last six years and am appreciative of the support and
interest many of you have shown.

Although not yet finished (like most every other site on the
internet) there is a completely updated list of sets (through 2002),
part of an updated list of elements, and several other new things.
This version is, I think, much easier to navigate and more
clearly laid out than previous versions.

The site has the same url but all pages aside from the home
page now have a .php extension. Sorry, I dont really like this
either.

Your comments would be appreciated.

--Jim

http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/technica.html