 Technic / 6281
6280  |  6282
Subject:
Technic new parts in 4x4 off road 8466
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2001 22:22:29 GMT

I am wondering if this set have new parts. I am asking for parts that you
can not find in a cheaper set, or in older sets (including star wars, and
star wars technic). The color is not important. Maybe the shocks, the spring
is different, but could be the same that the one you find in the silver
champion.

Manuel