 Technic / 6188
6187  |  6189
Subject:
Technic A-10 Warthog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 04:33:50 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hey gang, my latest creation is completed.  With 3 technic motors, 1
micromotor, 3 fiberoptic banks, 4 large pneumatic cylinders, and 1 small
pneumatic cylinder, this has a lot of nifty features.

Check out the A-10 on the technic page.

Thanks much
Adrian
--