 Technic / 6207
Re: Technic A-10 Warthog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 22:15:39 GMT

Yeah, that's it, that's what I meant...

Actually, I always call that gun by the wrong name.  But the 6 barrel excuse
does sound pretty good, doesn't it? :)  One of these days I suppose I'll
remember to use the correct name, won't I.

Thanks for the compliments

Adrian

In lugnet.technic, Mladen Pejic writes:
Dang! That is just amazing Adrian! I can't even begin to comprehend how you
packed all those features into your model. Impressive, most impressive.

BTW isn't the gun called the [1] Avenger? I thought the [2] Vulcan was a
smaller gatling gun used by fighters, such as the F-14. Or did you purposely
call it that because your cannon only has six-barrels (like the Vulcan)?

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://www3.sympatico.ca/mladenpejic/

[1] http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/gau-8.htm
[2] http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/ac/equip/m61.htm

In lugnet.announce, Adrian Drake writes:
Hey gang, my latest creation is completed.  With 3 technic motors, 1
micromotor, 3 fiberoptic banks, 4 large pneumatic cylinders, and 1 small
pneumatic cylinder, this has a lot of nifty features.

Check out the A-10 on the technic page.

Thanks much
Adrian
--