 Technic / 5862
5861  |  5863
Subject:
New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 12:23:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Last couple of months I have been working on two models. The first model is
a five-axle tipper. Modelled after a MAN 48.422. The second model is a wheel
loader. The first time I had a usefull purpose for the power puller wheels.
It's a Volvo L90D. Both models are in the same scale 1:13, so I could
photograph them together. Anyway, I have just updated my website with these
models, so take a look if you like.

http://www.student.tue.nl/u/e.v.wichen

Evert van Wichen