 Model Team / 333
Re: New MOC's: MAN Tipper & Volvo wheel loader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:03:04 GMT

I have no more info about my models than presented on my site. I do have
more photographs, but I didn't feel like scanning a lot of photo's.

For the people who have problems with the menu or don't want to use
JavaScript, I've put text links in the text on the front page. My site is
now fully browsable without the menu at the top of the site. Now it's
possible to browse my site even if you have problems with the menu, or you
don't use JavaScript.

Evert