 Technic / 5784
5783  |  5785
Subject:
Bionicle Card Game and a question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 05:40:30 GMT

I have seen the bionicle card game out in stores and in my cataloge; I'm
curious, is it any good?  I am leary to buy it, but it looks like it might
be cool.  Any opinions?

Also, can you tell me:  Do these different Bionicle charecters work together
or against each other?  I haven't really followed the bionicle plot so far,
so I'm a little lost.  I've been considering buying a few (and I want those
McD ones: do they sell them seperately?)

Anyhow, thanks for your responses.

KEith