 Technic / 5779
5778  |  5780
Subject:
Torsen differential *.dat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2001 01:35:07 GMT

Okay so i'm one of those people who have to build it before i can CAD it.  I
have posted Rob Stehlik's torsen differential to lugnet.cad.dat.models

a few differences: i extended two of the axels for support and added
bushings for strength.  as usual the blue gear is the input and the red 8t
gears must not be attached to the 40t gears.

Rob, you did a great job of making this transmission and i don't want to
steal any of the credit from you.
any one who wants me to e-mail the dat to them let me know, i don't feel
like doing html today.
also i know that the other differential i made was someone else's design but
i couldn't remember whose, and the original pictures that i found weren't
very informative, and one of them only had data for half of it.  so credit
goes to the proper person, sorry.

laters,

m.