 Technic / 5455
    Re: New Civil Engineer letter —Alex Farlie
    Ok, I am A computing person not a cival enginer but here are my comments (...) Additonaly thier is the fact that in many cases Lego parts are over engineered! Whilst meccano parts are fine for more traditonal mechanical designs. I feel that with (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Civil Engineer letter —Steve Lane
     (...) Well after recently observing a diff case bend under heavy loading, I'm inclined to disagree. I'd say most Technic parts are engineered to just the right standard to withstand normal usage and loadings. As regards the diff case, it was the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: New Civil Engineer letter —Chris Fenter
   In lugnet.technic, Alex Farlie writes: (snip!) (...) FYI, Modulex is actually an advanced Architectural Signage company (www.modulex.com) founded by, and associated with TLG, operating internationally (& is also based in Billund) which, amongst many (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)