 Technic / 5447
Re: I need ideas for my next project, a technic helicopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 06:26:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jonathan Wilson writes:
I am after ideas for my next project which is to be a technic
helicopter.
Details of lego sets featuring helicopter models would help, as would
MOC technic helicopters.

My helicopter project is at http://www.lugnet.com/~469/projects/helicopter -
not as good looking as Andrew's, but I think more technically complete. (But
I'm biased!)

I also need links to sites with pictures of real helicopters, so that I
can see what one looks like and how it works.

Well, there's heaps of sites out there with pictures of helicopters - and
google now has an image search engine at http://images.google.com

But to get you started, I found this page really useful
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Hangar/1425/ and to find out how
stuff works, the best place I've found is, well uh, http://www.howstuffworks.com

Good luck!

ROSCO