 Technic / 5412
  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

I feel compelled to add; When I was a Meccanno fan, some years ago now, and the proud owner of a Set 10, complete with drawer cabinet, Lego hadn't invented gear wheels yet. Because we had Lego too, and it was the construction toy of choice for (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) I remember years ago a friend of mine having this; if I remember correctly it was a bit odd, with flexible tubes that kindof slotted into other pieces. It seemed ok but somewhat limited in what you could do with it. I had no idea it was still (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)