 Technic / 5406
  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) Yup, that certainly is a large part of it, and I don't think there is any point in my life where my skill (or lack thereof) at the two systems was equal therefore allowing a valid comparison. I think there is something else though, a mindset, (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New Civil Engineer letter

(...) Death traps? Ever had your wiring checked? :-) only joking. I once saw a Sabre jet crafted in Meccano. It was very well done, especially hard as it's not cylindrical along it's lenght, but tapers toward the tail. Must have required some neat (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic)