 Technic / 5038
Re: Techic Bicycles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 08:03:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Shimpei Osumi writes:

I used  "Technic Axle Flexible" for the wire ,"Technic Angle Connector" for
the brake lever.
It may be better when you use the tube of Pneumatic for the brake wire.

Your brake levers at the handlebar are cool. What I was originally
interested in was brakes for motorbikes. And specifically the braking
mechanism. When I first posted I had a foot pedal attached to a flex cable
(with pneumatic tubing housing) going all the way to the wheel. Since then,
I've actually come up with a solution that basically involves a 1X4 liftarm
pressing against a small wheel. The motorbike model is complete and I want
to put it on my site, but it might take a while since there is a lack of
LDraw parts for the flex system.