 Technic / 4410
Re: Ideas for new sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 13:14:00 GMT

Steve said...

Why make life difficult for yourself putting brakes in the wheel assembly?
It would probably work better if you put a brake on the transmission
instead.

Steve Lane

I would suggest you've answered your own question, we who care about
representing 'real' engineering in brick form would rather have a solution
which is as close as possible to the real thing (this is why I am attempting
to make some custom leaf springs for my Land Rover MOC).

How about a model that is just an internal combustion engine and
transmission but with as much functionality as possible... valves, dohc,
distributor, etc.

As far as developing the 'super cars' series I think we could do with
working lights (perhaps after the brakes have been done).

Psi