 Technic / 3333
    Silver Champion Experience —Robert Enloe
   I've seen the Silver Champion in a couple catalogs, and online why xmas shopping, and always thought it was impressive, but the price tag has always turned me off to buying one. Untill... I was strolling through the local TRU over the weekend and (...) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Silver Champion Experience —Gaurav Thakur
     (...) Yeah, when I saw this thing in the LS@H catalogs, I was really impressed and decided to grab one right away, thinking that it would have lots of functions (the description said "many realistic details") and great looks combined into one (...) (23 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Silver Champion Experience —Ronald Vallenduuk
    "Robert Enloe" <renloe@myoc.net> wrote in message news:G5MFI8.Fxs@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) book (...) Ever checked page 2 of the Silver Champ instructions? Says after step 56 you can branch of into the 'Web extra' instructions..... Duq (23 years ago, 25-Dec-00, to lugnet.technic)