 Technic / 2344
Re: Problem with the 8458 web extras
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:40:50 GMT

It seems that this "lego.new" isn't working very well. I had trouble
logging in today, it said that my old username didn't exist, and when I
was done, it said my cookies were off, but they are on, I've checked
many times.

--Tobias

Eelco Kooiker wrote:

In lugnet.technic, Michel Roijen writes:
I just downloaded the the pc software for the instructions of the third
model. I ran then setup procedure, but when  i start lego bit, i start
asking me about ans xtra [text] ?!!!!
is there something wrong with the setup or ?!!!   :-(

Michel Roijen

Hi,

I have downloaded the software too.
The program asked me for my username and password. When I click OK I get the
message:
That is a new username. Would you like to connect to the server to confirm
login?

When I click Yes I get the message: Could not connected to Server Errror: 4165

Eelco Kooiker