 Technic / 2305
Re: Broken 8448 Shocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 18:37:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ian Sinclair writes:
I have had the new Formula 1 car even longer, but the shock in it is
still fine.

I would suggest to everyone, that you leave the doors open on the
gull-wing most of the time.  Or modify the design so that the springs
are not compressed as tightly.  This would appear to be the problem.
It breaks over a period of time when left so compressed.

This could cost LEGO a few bucks to replace everyone's shocks.

<ICS>

does the 8448 have the same ones as the 8445 does or were you referring to the
even newer 8458?

josh