 Technic / 2297
Re: Broken 8448 Shocks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:29:28 GMT

In lugnet.general, Coby Bassett wrote:

  What is the phone number (I'm in the US) to call? I am surprised that Lego
doesn't seem to have a customer support e-mail address, and I can't even find
an appropriate phone number.

The phone number for NA Consumer Affairs is always printed in the catalogs
they include in sets.  On the inside of the front cover.

Steve