 Technic / 16961
  LEGO pneumatics

A long time ago (probably about 8 to 10 years ago) I read a very thorough and interesting explanation on LEGO pneumatics written by Kevin Clague. Now I really want to read it again, but I can't find his website anymore... Many webpages refer to (...) (9 years ago, 24-Mar-15, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO pneumatics

(...) Hi Maarten, I let my web site laps many years ago. Somewhere around home I have a copy of the "pneumatic sequencer" article I can share. Unfortunately for you I am on vacation in Hawaii, which is not home.. Next week I will be home. Can you (...) (9 years ago, 24-Mar-15, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO pneumatics

(...) Maybe that content can be found on the Internet Archive/Wayback Machine? (URL) (9 years ago, 25-Mar-15, to lugnet.technic, FTX)