 Technic / 16963
Re: LEGO pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:31:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, “Kevin Clague” Kevin.clague@gmail.com wrote:
   In lugnet.technic, “Maarten Steurbaut” maarten.steurbaut@skynet.be wrote:
   A long time ago (probably about 8 to 10 years ago) I read a very thorough and interesting explanation on LEGO pneumatics written by Kevin Clague.
Now I really want to read it again, but I can’t find his website anymore...
Many webpages refer to “www.kclague.net”, but I’m always automatically redirected to “ww2.kclague.net” and there’s nothing to find there...

Does anyone know where to find those pneumatics explanations??

Thanks,
Maarten

Hi Maarten, I let my web site laps many years ago. Somewhere around home I have a copy of the “pneumatic sequencer” article I can share. Unfortunately for you I am on vacation in Hawaii, which is not home.. Next week I will be home. Can you wait until then? Kevin

Maybe that content can be found on the Internet Archive/Wayback Machine?

http://web.archive.org/

Steve