 Technic / 16771
Re: Volunteers to build and test twin stick transmission?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 13:44:55 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ari Holopainen wrote:
   Hi,

here is an idea to build a good old fashioned twin stick truck transmission. I don’t have enough synchro parts so I can’t build this myself. Is there any volunteers to build and test it? :)

Schematics
   Twin Stick 5x4

More accurate LDraw pictures are under construction. Coming soon... (I hope) so keep checking http://www.lugnet.com/~3813/. :)

And here you can check some real twin stick driving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mf6AUbjT-s. Just wait until the driver makes two handed compound shifting, I’ll bet you want to see that.

Ari H.

Hi Ari,

I’d love to build it. No lack of necessary parts here. Could you post (or send me) a copy of the LDraw file you took that screenshot from? Never mind if it’s incomplete. It’s just easier to build if I can see it from different angles.

Jetro