 Technic / 16501
Re: New MOC: Bloobit Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 11:09:01 GMT

Hello Eric,
so this month is a very cheerfull one for the Mecha community. It started
with marks awesome comeback and now you also state that you are still
building too!

   In lugnet.announce.moc, Eric Sophie wrote: Bloobit Mecha Gallery

Bloobit
I really love your Bloobit. It incorporates everything I like on your Mecha.
You once more astound me with the improvements you made on design,
technique and craftsmanship.
Bloobit looks much more manlike than all your creations before. The overall
proportions are so harmonious. The color scheme is classic.

Thanks for shareing, and best wishes from Sandro,
your friend
Marco