 Technic / 16484
Re: New MOC - Dump truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:29:08 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Owen Dive wrote:
Hello all.

After almost a year (on and off) of design and construction, I feel that I am
ready to share my latest creation.

Read all about it here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/captainowie/DumpTruck/dumper_description.txt

and see the pictures here:

In short, I've built a dump truck that uses three motors to control four
functions (drive/steer/raise tray/cover load)

Questions, comments and constructive criticism are most welcome.

Cheers,
Owen.

Hello all again.

It has been brought to my attention that the folder I pointed to above has not
yet been moderated (thanks Parax for the headsup!).

Here, then, are some deep links:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/captainowie/DumpTruck/img_1727.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/captainowie/DumpTruck/img_1725.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/captainowie/DumpTruck/img_1737.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/captainowie/DumpTruck/img_1747.jpg

As you can probably tell, the files are not named particularly imaginatively, so
to see the rest of the images before the folder has been moderated, you just
need to use /img_17xx, where xx is an integer between 27 and 47.