 Technic / 16476
    Re: How can I align something to this angle? —Brian Davis
   (...) There are several possibilities (45° angle between their long axis? Between their short axis?), but note that by using pieces that slide along axles you can get any spacing (and therefore any angle). Here's a really simple example (Deeplink): (...) (16 years ago, 9-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: How can I align something to this angle? —Geoffrey Hyde
    "Brian Davis" <brdavis@iusb.edu> wrote in message news:K8H6pK.oGs@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory palette currently available through LDD. I build a lot of virtual stuff in that program because it's the most user-friendly program I've found for (...) (16 years ago, 10-Oct-08, to lugnet.technic)