 Technic / 16150
  Re: Inchworm 4

Kevin! I am astounded by your recent creations. I intently tried to figure out how you made these inchworms. The gates that you are so well known for are so elegant yet complex. The work you have done is a marvel to see! So you were able to get a 1 (...) (16 years ago, 11-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Inchworm 4

(...) Hi Eric, Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do and let you know. Kevin (16 years ago, 13-Jan-08, to lugnet.technic)