 Technic / 16090
16089  |  16091
Subject:
8275 Tow hitch
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2008 22:57:24 GMT

I’d like 2008 to be a great year for my Lego building, and I wanted to release something on the first day of the year, but I haven’t got anything big ready.

Something I have built though is a tow hitch.

By removing the four pins of the 8275’s rear ripper you can attach the tow hitch by reinserting two of the pins. It uses the same two lower mounting holes as the ripper.

The real thing uses 2L links but I didn’t have those in my Ldraw library.

I’m working on something to pull with the tow hitch, which I will post as soon as it’s ready.