 Technic / 16050
Re: Christmas Technic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 25 Dec 2007 23:59:15 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steven Lane wrote:
So I got the technic Motorized Bulldozer 8275 for Christmas. Haven't finished
yet but I have started instruction book 2, so I can't say too much about it yet,
but the new tracks look pretty sturdy.

Anyone else get Technic for Chrimbo?

I did, I got the bulldozer as well.

Looking forward to opening it.

Janey "Red Brick"

P.S. Happy Holidays to everyone on LUGnet