 Technic / 16026
Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:50:56 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Scott Lyttle wrote:

That particular piece is showing up in more sets...

Good to know; I loved it from the first time I saw it, but the rarity was a
problem.

My first thought on that piece--perfect piece to make
cell tower antenna from.

I had an instant use for that piece as well - flip-flop gates for a working
model of Digi-comp II:

(Video when I eventually get time to compile it... the university has this silly
idea that I need to write a final, and turn in final grades, etc... sigh...)

--
Brian Davis