 Education / 281
Re: How to make a perfect octagon or hexagon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.edu
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 17:46:48 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Edward Welsh wrote:

The internal angles on a 3-4-5 right triangle
are 30, 60, and of course 90 degrees.

And now a teachable moment!  You've made my week!

Yeah, about 5 minutes after I submitted that I realized just how stupid I've
become as of late (I plead mercy due to a very nasty sinus infection... but dang
it, I should have caught that even if I was unconcious). What will make it even
funnier (for you) is that I'm a physicist by training, so it's not like I don't
know this stuff. Groan...

--
Brian "ignorance always looks better in public" Davis