 Technic / 15958
    Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix —Jordan Bradford
   I also noticed that clutch gear was rubbing on the beam, but I found that the radial pattern wasn't as bad as the text side. I just pushed it a tiny bit away from the beam and it seems to be working fine. The only mod I've made so far was switching (...) (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 8275 Bulldozer alternate fix —Sebastian Dyson
   (...) Unfortunately I don't have another, but that sounds like it would be more comfortable to hold than the single remote. (17 years ago, 29-Oct-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)