 Technic / 15776
    Side forklift —Stefano Prosseda
   Hi all, it seems that the Spring brings new life in the technic elevator-field. So, beside making my compliments to Peer Kreuger for his beautiful pallet lifter, I just wanted to show my latest attemp to build a side forklift, which is not the (...) (17 years ago, 22-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Side forklift —Eric Sophie
   Hey cool. I see the way you used the worm box. Interesting technique! At first I wondered how you used the upper chain links. I thought one end was secured, and, through a sort of "pully" action, raised the forks. Now I see. I wonder what other (...) (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Side forklift —Stefano Prosseda
   Hi Eric, (...) I'll try to upload detailed pictures of the MOC in the next days. thanks for your feedback! Step (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.technic)