 Technic / 15730
  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

Didier, thank you for this knew info. Sadly, I have a feeling I think I now need to start to horde my old technic axle joiners. I can understand the monetary reasons for the new part - ease of mold release, mold manufacture, and "undercuts" and (...) (17 years ago, 2-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Okay, at first look of this part, I was thrilled, but mainly because I'm not a hard core technic builder, and often I prefer form over function. At second look, and some consideration, I was bummed, because I hate the idea of losing function (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) Agreed, The new part now fits the angle connector mould (excuse pun) but the good news is it should be available in the colour range that angle connectors are available in negating the need for multi coloured notched axle joiners. This single (...) (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: Informations on new TECHNIC element and color coded parts

(...) You might want to try: swearingaboutlego@ya...ups.com.au Steve (17 years ago, 3-May-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)