 Technic / 15720
Re: Frieghtliner Argosy MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:00:07 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Peter Ehrlich wrote:
   Hi All

Last May I was lacking a Lego project, and so decided to build a truck following the model team style. Deviating from model team, it had to be fully functioning. Heres the result:

Cab Up:

BS (when moderated)

I’m also proud to present my blog about it, which probably goes into way too much detail, but what the heck: projectArgosy.blogspot.com Quote from the blog:

“For those of you knew to the model, its a fully functional Freightliner Argosy cab-over-engine Tractor Trailer. This includes Forward/Reverse, two speed gearbox, 40° full Ackerman steering with suspension, LED headlights, air compressor, pneumatic steps, and tilting cab! It was started May 2006, taking coutless hours to complete. I brought it to Brickfest 2007, and promised the folks there I would update the blog soon, so here goes!”

--Peter Ehrlich

Awesome!!! I love it!!

By the way, the link is wrong, the right one is http://projectargosy.blogspot.com/