 Technic / 15607
Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2007 19:28:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Nelson Yrizarry wrote:
In lugnet.technic, Timothy Gould wrote:

Looks like ZNAP to me. Not sure how easy it is to integrate with proper
lego/technic though.

Tim

It is. <http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=32205>

Technic pins would work, but those Znap connectors... zeesh!

"Big Daddy" Nelson

Ah, thanks!  Available in black too.  I can work with that.

Thanks again, Tim, Big Daddy and Steve.

Best,

Jonathan