 Technic / 15602
  Interesting technic piece, possible town use

While wandering around Bricklink, I found this auction. (URL) Does anyone recognize the curved part in the lower left of the 3rd photo down? I am not nearly up to speed on technic parts as I should be. The curve appears to be made around a 3 stud (...) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv, lugnet.town)

  Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use

(...) Looks like ZNAP to me. Not sure how easy it is to integrate with proper lego/technic though. Tim (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use

(...) That's a ZNAP part. It is LEGO. (URL) (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.inv, lugnet.town)

  Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use

(...) Ah, I just read the text to the auction. Could very well be ZNAP. Drat. From what I see there, I really think I could make it work. Jonathan (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use

(...) It is. (URL) Technic pins would work, but those Znap connectors... zeesh! "Big Daddy" Nelson (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Interesting technic piece, possible town use

(...) Ah, thanks! Available in black too. I can work with that. Thanks again, Tim, Big Daddy and Steve. Best, Jonathan (17 years ago, 28-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)