 Technic / 15580
  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

(...) Well spotted Brian :-) The electric elements are those that will feature in the new Bulldozer. The rest of the MOC is parts from my own collection, NOT the rest of the Bulldozer! (that many beams with studs would be too much to hope for :-) ) (...) (17 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics)

  RE: More Power Function MOC pics

I guess it is too much to wish for to ask if the bigger motors also have encoders? (17 years ago, 22-Feb-07, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

In lugnet.technic, Mark Bellis wrote: snip (...) Wow mark, thank you for the info on this really cool controller and all of the pictures we would otherwise not see. I personally can't wait to get my hands on 3-4 sets but until then I’ll have to keep (...) (17 years ago, 1-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: More Power Function MOC pics

(...) Yes, 4 channels, each controlling 2 motors at once. 8-motor RC MOCs for anyone who buys 2 bulldozers! (...) This one is on-off. I hope that a proportional control of some kind will develop but I have no information and couldn't tell you if I (...) (17 years ago, 2-Mar-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)