 Technic / 15418
Re: Pneumatic cylinder/pump
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2006 10:51:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Owen Dive wrote:
Hi all.
For all those who, like me, have many pneumatic cylinders, but only a
limited supply of pumps, I believe I have come up with a way to get a
source of air pressure, using a cylinder and two switches.

I think a much better solution would be to combine an old red "low friction"
cylinder with the old one way air brick.