 Technic / 15396
15395  |  15397
Subject:
Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 03:15:44 GMT

Technic, Gear Timing Wheel 8 Tooth

http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=x480

I've never understood what these parts where good for.  Can anyone enlighten
me?  I just had to buy a bunch of them from bricklink so that I could be
stocked on them, but I do not understand their use.  Perhaps they can be
used with a light sensor, or perhaps they can be used as a knob to be turned
"by hand", but other than that I would like to know common uses for them and
the reason why they seem to be priced at a premium.  Anyone care to throw in
their two cents?