 Technic / 15150
15149  |  15151
Subject:
Lego-technic-show in FranzCarlWeber, Zurich / Switzerland
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ch
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 19:01:37 GMT

Hello all

LEGO Switzerland organizes from the 13.03. to the 18.03 in the FranzCarlWeber in
Zurich a small Lego-Technic-Show.
Besides, I was requested by a college to show my MOCs. Are issued my MAN with
winter service-equipment (seems to be topical at the moment, in switzerland we
had become a lot of snow last days), as well as the Walking excavator KAISER. On
Saturday 18.03 I will be present personally, and demonstrate my models.
In the next one there is to see also assembled models of Lego, or the mobile
crane 8421 (which there is to buy then hopefully also), as well as a play corner
for the small master builders.
Maybe there are some Lego-enthuastic will find the way there, would be nice to
get to know a few like-minded people.

With greetings from Switzerland

Beat Schuler

My brickshelf-gallery: