 Technic / 15039
  Re: LEGO Knitting Machine

(...) Wow! Just, Wow! I've been lurking here at lugnet for ages, but this one pulled me out of the woodwork and motivated me to sign up for posting. For some time, I've been noodling over how to do a knitting machine or a fully mechanical loom. (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: LEGO Knitting Machine

(...) A loom would be quite cool and I hope that you build it. On the theme of textiles, here is a very cool LEGO yarn ball winder that someone else made: (URL) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-06, to lugnet.technic)