 Technic / 15024
15023  |  15025
Subject:
Where should the 100 NXT testers' findings be shown?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2006 21:08:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Is it likely that all 100 of the people chosen for early NXT testing will know of LUGNET and post their findings here? Should LEGO set up a forum on legofan.org or mindstorms.com? How about nxtbot.com? It would be nice to have a single place to get information as people report their results.

This seems like the perfect time to create a Mindstorms wiki, which I think would be the best way to consolidate information.