 Technic / 14954
14953  |  14955
Subject:
3 segments hexapod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:54:27 GMT

oke another hexapod,

this one is made whit inspirations of Kevin L. Clague (e-mails)
it uses the schema from his inchworm for leg lift and drop, and the leg swap is
just slave of the lift and drop pistons.

the front and the rear legs uses elbow extention (just like my hexapod
http://news.lugnet.com/technic/?n=14382 )

i think my walker is to light, it is just scratching the surfase :(

i've made 3 segments to steer my MOC but it turns out it dont work, i need to
order a couple of one way valves to hook it up, but steering whit a midstop
don't work so i did not bother hooking it up.

please let my no what you think of it :)

sigurd