 Technic / 14942
14941  |  14943
Subject:
NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - So close I can feel it !!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 20:46:05 GMT

The 4483 AT AT was a nice set, but it was bound to happen.  It was
destiny.  When Mike sent me an email trade offer, I could not believe my
eyes. I had no idea it would happen so soon, so quick.

The Force may be strong, but I could not say no to;

An 8880 SUPERCAR

<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/?q=8880_1&v=z>

(once again, apologies to .technic for a not quite appropriately placed
post)

Don't blink, do not hit reply just yet.  That's right, NQJ brick it
forward now has an 8880 SUPERCAR to trade.  Now the fine print.  Why is
their always fine print?

This is a used set.  I raked Mike over the coals with questions about
"how used," and these are the answers.

---- sniped and edited for clarity ----

-(Mike) got it as part of a collection from an adult, non-smoking
engineer who had re-entered his Dark Ages.
-(Mike) guesses this set was built once and stored.
-Bricks are clean and shiny.
-It appears to have never been touched by a child
-No Box, No Stickers.
-This 8880 is actually disassembled and stored right now.

If you want a picture of the parts in the storage box for some reason,
just let me know.

-------- end ----------

Right there in print, this is a used 8880, NO box, no Stickers.  If you
still think this SUPERCAR has your name on it, now would be a good time
to reply.

Just like all the other Brick It Forward trades, This set is not for
sale. I will accept a trade. I am looking to trade this 8880 SUPERCAR
for something "bigger" or "better."  Well, okay,  I do have a goal. I am
holding out for a new 8421 crane. Do not get me wrong. If you think you
have something in your collection that is "bigger" or "better" then you
can reply to this thread, or email me directly with an offer.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

You can sit back and read about what will be history, OR join and become
part of it.

Thank you
Chris

Lets see if I remembered to set the FUT this time.