 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15325
15324  |  15326
Subject:
NQJ or Brick-it-Forward - NEW TRADE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 4 Dec 2005 03:05:46 GMT

"Don't underestimate the Force!" --Vader to Tarkin

The Force was strong, the offer, could not be refused.

Upon seeing the very rare "50 years of Play" book, Ken D, decided it was
  worth a look in his basement to see what he might have to trade for
this book.

1057 Parts

4 Minifigs

1 BLACK BOX

NQJ - Brick It Forward now has......

one  4483 AT-AT, black box

The box is in good shape, with all seals still intact.

Ladies, Gentlemen, Androids, you know the "deal," you know I am not a
Star Wars guy.  You most certainly know that if no one takes this set
off my hands, I would use the "Armour plating" on the side and make some
sumo robot parts. Those "knee" joints would just end up in my "to be
sorted bin."

Do not let this happen!

Is it just me, or does this set seem to have a lot of OLD GRAY parts?
(shrug) I bet someone out there thinks this would be a great way to get
their hands on that gray.

So now what??

This is NOT for sale. People have tried in the past to buy these NQJ
items; I have turned them all down.  I will accept a trade.  I am
looking to trade this very fragile Star Wars set for something "bigger"
or "better."  You can reply to this thread, or email me directly with an
offer. I will consider almost any theme, any age, any condition.  The
idea is that what your offer is something I can pass on to someone else
for something bigger, or better.  I have a goal.

http://www.thepyroguys.com/nqj/

You can sit back and read about what will be history, OR join and become
part of it.

Thank you
Chris

FUT - elsewhere.