 Technic / 14813
  mini quad

this is just a small fun project to see how small a pneumatic quad could be so i take all the room taking thinks out (swiches) and use the small piston's the swiches to make a schema work are outside the body and are just linked to the pistons in (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mini quad

(...) Are you adding the extra switch just to slow the control pistons down? I can't wait to see the movie. You know that now I'm going to have to see how small a one I can make. :^) (...) Kev (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mini quad

(...) Brillant, elegant design! (...) hey thanks! (...) (URL) e (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: mini quad

(...) i did not add a extra switch, i just take a swich that is hard to swich (one swich but just a tough one) and yes its only to slow it down. i did not have so much small pistons to dubbel up. :( (...) movie is on his way :-D (...) haha oke cant (...) (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: mini quad

(...) thanks :) (...) happy to see you have a new site :) the only thing i miss is close-up pictures of your creations. :( how are nessesery to see how brillant your designs are :-D (...) sigurd (19 years ago, 2-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic, FTX)